Still looking for last minute holiday gifts? Here are some suggestions.
- Consider making a donation in their name to support woodcock research. You can do so between now and January 15, 2015 via experiment.com.
- Irish Coin Woodcock Pendant: Order a vintage coin necklace featuring a European Woodcock via Parts for You, Etsy. $13.95
- Prefer a more morbid/anatomically precise version? How about a woodcock skull necklace? Uses real woodcock skulls! via Virginia the Wolf, Etsy. $44.20
- Maybe one woodcock isn’t enough? How about three? via Fine Shooting Accessories. £157.82
- 1969 Woodcock Whiskey Decanter via Biscuit Fortune, Etsy. $25.00 One of a kind!
- I Speak Woodcock Mug. Simple white ceramic mug with black writing. Also in color changing or as a steel travel mug via Animal, CafePress. $12.99 — If this is you, we should talk!
- 1871 Currier and Ives Woodcock print on an insulated travel mug via Jeffrey Timmons, CafePress. $16.99
- Papercut Woodcock Print via Kathryn Robertson, Etsy. $12.00
- Tony Fernandes’s created a fun woodcock print via Tony Fernandes Designs, Etsy. $15.78
- Woodcock Tea Towels. What’s better than tea – tea and woodcocks of course! via Sandbox Cards, Etsy. $28.00
- Silver Cufflinks featuring woodcocks. via Beretta. € 289,00
- For a taste of the unusual (if you don’t mind a nod to hunting), consider a set of 6 champagne flutes each with a unique woodcock related etching via Cadeaux-Etain. 54,50 € Limited quantity!
- Like to think about woodcocks all the time? What about a woodcock clock to track all your woodcock-related count downs? To the return of the woodcock in the spring to the start of the courtship hour- have a woodcock clock to remind you. via Gamekeeper Gifts, Etsy.
And remember, it’s never to late to make a charitable contribution towards learning why woodcock use post-industrial sites.